Salaried GP Vacancy in Birmingham - up to 10,500 per session MDU NI Pension - part/full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in the Birmingham area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 6-10 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include full indemnity cover, NHS pension and national insurance contribution.
Breakdown of the practice:
• Under 3,000 patients
• 1 Partner
• 1 Nurse Practitioner
• 1 Health care assistant
• Administration support (On site secretarial team/CAF)
• 3-4 Receptionists (receptionists do the admin work)
• Practice Manager
• Monthly Clinical meetings
• No on call
Typical day set up:
- Flexible start times
- Average of 2 telephone consultations per session
- Home visits – less than 1 week
- 12-15 apps in the morning (3 hour session) 12-15 in the afternoon (3 ½ hours)
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to tcosta @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02030065860 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787021407.