Service Delivery Manager (Voice & Data Networks)
A Service Delivery Manager (Voice & Data Networks) is required by a progressive, market leading Consumer Goods business based in the Midlands. Due to an internal promotion and the strong growth the organisation is achieving, the business is keen to appoint a high performing Service Delivery Manager to define the strategy and manage operations for Voice & Data networks across the group.
The Service Delivery Manager (Voice & Data Networks) will have accountability for defining the Voice and Data Networks strategy with the Senior IT Leadership team, to ensure there is a scalable future proofed landscape that enables the organisation?s strong growth. The Service Delivery Manager will have accountability for all Voice & Data Network operations across the group and will lead a lean team to ensure continued operational excellence.
The successful Service Delivery Manager (Voice & Data Networks) will have:-
- Extensive experience of leading Voice & Data network strategy and operations
- Deep Architectural level knowledge in WIFI, WAN/LAN and Firewalls, with previous hands-on technical experience
- People leadership experience, will have led and developed high performing teams
- Extensive Partner Management experience, with a proven ability to strengthen external partnerships and strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- ITIL and relevant product certifications will be highly advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to effect significant change within a growing enterprise organisation that see technology as an enabler and offer excellent career development prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470263