SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER / DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION / BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION / INITIAL 3 MONTHS CONTRACT / LEICESTER / £450-525/DAY
I am working with a client in Leicester who are currently in the process to deliver a large Digital Transformation programme with a purpose of this role to manage a portfolio of digital and data projects within the programme.
The main objectives if this position is to;
-Define the project, objectives, scope, roadmaps, costs forecast
-Manage a delivery team using a blend of AGILE and PRINCE 2 to achieve the right outcomes
-Manage the delivery of the projects, including the business change and IT implementation aligned to the benefits within the business case
You will be responsible for;
* Undertake research, feasibility studies, consultation, market testing and data analysis to inform the scoping of project and development of Business Case
* Co-ordinate and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
* Ensure that the coherent up to date schedule and milestone plans are in place.
* Management of project team including: overseeing the delivery of projects and activities, managing projects teams, managing performance, and chairing project meetings.
* Develop and maintain a resource plan and strategy for the project.
* Implement and manage a risk management process and protocol.
* Implement and deliver a stakeholder management and communication plan and strategy for the project. Manages complex and potentially contentious relationships with a variety of customers, partners and contractors
* Develop and deliver a procurement strategy and plan.
* Ensure that long term project outcomes are realised through the appropriate engagement of senior users, effective change management, and benefits realisation planning.
* Responsible for all project finances.
You will be required to have previous experience in;
* Extensive experience leading and managing complex digital and data projects.
* Simultaneously managing multiple projects.
* Working with and having an influence on a wide range of stakeholders.
* Matrix management of a team.
* Budget forecasting, management and control in excess of £2M.
* Reporting to senior board
* RAID management.
If you have the required experience as a Senior Digital Project Manager who has worked on large scale Digital Data Transformation programmes managing project portfolios and data projects, please send your most up to date CV to Sheena Patel
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959469973