Industrial Door Engineer
Industrial Door Engineer.
£32,000 salary (£40,000 OTE)
A national industrial door manufacturer are looking for an Industrial Door Engineer to join their successful and expanding team within the Buckinghamshire area. Offering 28 days holiday, Ford transit van, £90 call out fee working (1 in 5 weekend call out), pension scheme, mobile phone, laptop, sick pay scheme.
To be a successful Door Engineer you must have:
- Practical experience with dock levellers, roller-shutters, sectional doors, gates and barriers.
- Industrial door installation and door servicing experience.
- Electrical, Welding or hydraulics experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience recommending further works to be carried out on site.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £32,000 (£40,000 OTE + Benefits).
- 28 days holiday. And bank holidays.
- Pensions scheme.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000.plus bonus and Benefits.
If interested in the role please click "Apply Now". One of your team will then be in contact.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959469753