Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineer sought by specialist engineering business which maintains industrial Gas Engine driven Combined Heat and Power plant installations at greenhouse grower sites. We seek a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for Maintenance of such equipment, mainly at a site near Sittingbourne but also visiting a site in Essex as required ? fully expensed van provided.
The role is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer who is highly organised and self-motivated, who can adopt routine procedures and has an attention for detail.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Engineer will include:
- Routine servicing of equipment, including gas engine, generator, CO2 Catalyst and heat recovery systems.
- Breakdown repairs.
- Fault finding on equipment.
- Identification of parts required to resolve fault issues.
- Completion of Record Documentation and Job Sheets.
The successful candidate will report to the Area Supervisor and respond to company remote Service Desk and will be able to communicate well at all levels, with Directors, other work colleagues, suppliers and customers. Competence and experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance in this field of work is essential and you should be qualified to at least ONC / City and Guilds Engineering. You should have a clean driving licence and be computer literate in MS Office.
Salary and Terms:
- The position is a permanent job offer (pending successful probation period).
- Full Time salary of £30000 ? 34,000 per annum will be offered.
- Additional payment for on call standby duty and overtime payment on out of hours call out ? typically provides an additional £6000 pa of income pa.
- Full Time hours will be 8 hours per day, normally 08:00am ? 17:00pm Monday ? Friday inclusive.
- Holidays are 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays.
- The Company pays 3% of salary into an AE pension scheme along with an employee contribution.
- A company funded van will be provided.
- A company funded mobile phone will be provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451351