DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Vertex Solutions are currently working with a Global banking organisation based in London who has the immediate need for a number of AWS DevOps Engineers
You will be delivering a CI pipeline, liaising between developer, test and product teams and working on the deployment of vendor agnostic federated infrastructure.
The ideal AWS DevOps engineer will have;
- Strong Amazon Web Services knowledge and understanding
- Experience of development in a Java/JEE environment with strong SQL
- Working experience with WebSphere Application Server or WebLogic
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of latest DevOps tooling and practices.
- Experience of containerisation, ideally using Docker / Kubernetes.
- Experience of deploying to a public cloud, ideally using AWS.
- Experience of automated software configuration, ideally using Ansible.
- Experience of continuous integration tooling, ideally using Jenkins
- Strong Linux system administration skills, predominantly RHEL.
- Have AWS infrastructure experience, Implement agreed architectural improvements, Fix production issues.
These roles are initially on a 6-month contract basis but have every chance of multiple extensions. Now if you feel your skills and experience fit the requirements, we would be keen to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959461833