Salaried GP Vacancy, Bexleyheath- up to £10,500 per session MDU NI Pension - part or full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Bexleyheath area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover up to 8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Large multiple-site group practice.
- Large clinical team, 15+ GPs on board (salaried).
- Comprehensive nursing team.
- Paramedic team.
- 2 Clinical pharmacists.
- Physicians associate.
- Emis web system.
- 1 home visit per day on average.
Typical setup of the day:
- 10000 patients
- 2 full time partners
- 3 salaried GPs
- 2 locum GPs
- Nurse practitioner
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager
- Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Branch surgery
- Minor surgery performed (not vasectomies)
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Soon to be a training practice
Breakdown the Practice:
- 5 doctors at one site
- 2 at the branch (you are able to work at one or split your time between both)
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 5 telephone triage calls
- one session out of the week will be purely for admin
- 12 appointments in the afternoon
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to tcosta @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 744 9434 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787021407.
…Ask for Tim Costa