With the delivery team currently scaling out the multi-million-download product to new markets in the Far East, you'll be key to developing new features to suit new customers & regulations as well as aid the current migration from Angular2 to React.
- Build cutting edge and beautiful web & mobile products
- Produce high-performant, well-tested & reusable code
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Provide opinions on what technologies and standards should be used now and in the future
- Understanding in ECMAScript
- Sound knowledge in HTML5 & CSS3
- Passion for unit testing with an understanding in tools such as Jasmine, Jest & Mocha
- Experience using modern build tools such as webpack
- Commercial experience working in an Agile SCRUM environments
This Frontend Developer position provides a great opportunity to join an award-winning FinTech that provides innovative beautiful products to help customers manage their finances. With a multi-million-customer base across the UK & Europe, you'll be submerged in a welcoming, friendly & social environment that thrives for passion, innovation & excitement.
With monthly social/sporting events and daily yoga/boxing/personal trainer classes to keep the mind fresh, you'll be provided with best infrastructure & support to help you reach your career goals.
Salary / Benefits
- £45,000 - £75,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday (plus birthday day off and public holidays)
- 3% pension scheme
- Private medical care
- Flexible work hours and home working options
- Free breakfast and fruit
If this Frontend Developer job ticks all the right boxes and your keen to apply, click apply with a latest copy of your CV or feel free to call in if your require any additional information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959467548