Software Engineer - International Online Gaming Business - 25 Million
Software Engineer skilled in areas such as Core Java, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Microservices & Agile engineering practices is urgently required to a renowned online gaming company based in Central London.
As a Software Engineer, you'll be part of an award-winning platform development team aiding the development of and maintenance of the continuous delivery infrastructure and pipelines , and work on the general strategic direction of the entire platform . Working closely with fellow Software Engineers, you'll be helping the way the team develop, how the team releases and look after the released artefacts within a live regulated environment. Added to this, you will develop, delivery and ongoing maintenance of common Java n-Tier applications used by multiple games across the business.
- Streamline the delivery process for multiple development teams
- Implement a continuous delivery pipeline for multiple development teams
- Standardise and promote engineering and delivery best practices
- Develop and improve tooling for development and continuous delivery
- Design and develop high quality code
- Server-side development and maintenance for n-tier applications
- Work in a team using the Scrum agile methodology
Being an evangelist member of the team, you'll be working closely with Technical Leads, Technical Architects, QA's, Product Owners to help shape upcoming greenfield projects and help the company achieve its technical roadmaps & visions.
The Tech Expectations
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipeline tools: GoCD/Jenkins
- Experienced developer in Java engineering
- Enthusiastic about software engineering best practices and tools
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous
- Experience with at least one build tool: Maven/Gradle/Ant
- Understanding and appreciation of Agile development life-cycle
- Passionate about Continuous Delivery and automating everything
- Setting up and maintaining build servers
Nice to have's
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Message-driven architecture or ActiveMQ/Camel or similar
- Database development
- Spring framework especially Spring IOC/JDBC
- Cloud Infra services - Cloudstack/Openstack/Google Cloud Platform
- Linux admin skills
This Software Engineer position provides a great opportunity to join a highly reputable gaming company at the top of their industry. Submerged within a friendly, welcoming yet progressive environment that has the feel & excitement of a startup, you'll work closely with some of the brightest minds in the industry and enrol in a superb training academy to help reach your career goals.
If this Software Engineer position ticks the right boxes and you would be keen to register your interest, click apply with a latest copy of your CV or feel free to get in if you require any additional information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959467510