Salaried GP Position, New Romney
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP role within a successful, patient focused practice. You would have the chance to work with a committed team, and would be able to focus on specialist interests. You would enjoy being in a high quality family practice, with an outstanding QOF score - and the post would be suitable for a GP of any experience to thrive in. If you are seeking a manageable workload and a rewarding path of progression then this position is for you.
Located in the beautiful New Romney area, within reach of the M20, and Hastings
- Expanding patient list with an extremely manageable workload
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- High quality purpose built site meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with an outstanding approach to patient care
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrollment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs