Engineering Maintenance Planner / Admin
Engineering Maintenance Planner
My client a successful and well known food manufacture are seeking a Maintenance Planner to provide administration support to the Engineering Department. You will be responsible for stock control, planning, management of CMMS all within budget.
This role has come about to support the ambitions engineering department plans going forward following heavy investment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Engineering Wages ? check and validate hours / holidays / absence / sick leave.
- Manage the CMMS, issuing preventative maintenance tasks on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate maintenance activities
- Replenish stock in advance and carrying out a risk v cost analysis to ensure no downtime is experienced due to parts availability.
- Provide trending reports on downtime
- Organise training Records and all other Engineering documentation.
- Organising training with the team in liaison with Engineering and Operations.
- Manage the Engineering budget.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in engineering operations
- Experience working in a high pressurised environment
- Positive attitude / strong team player
- Good communicator
Hours: 8am-5pm Mon - Fri
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Key Words- Engineering, Shift Engineer, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Lead Engineer, Senior Engineer, Food Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Planner, Storeman, Engineering Systems Administrator.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959469312