Case Handler | Mortgage Enforcement
Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Case Handler with their Mortgage Enforcement team. This role will be dealing with the steps to enforce by way of possession of the mortgaged property.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
* Complete the work allocated on a daily basis:
* Action Post
* Check new instructions opened correctly
* Check proceedings issued correctly
* Prepare witness statement and instruct agents
* Costs - return figures to clients promptly
* Take enforcement action
* Set up bailiff appointments and advise client
* Phone calls (client, internal and 3rd party)
* E-mails (client, internal and 3rd party)
For this role, our client is looking for someone who has:
Experience of running a case load within an insurance, financial services or legal environment would be ideal for this role as would an understanding of the conveyancing process (however this is not essential). Superb communication skills, organised and able to work in a busy environment is key.
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days' holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Central Bristol, no car parking.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959468773