Salary: Competitive + Benefits
A market-leading, globally recognised industrial manufacturing company are looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team at the flagship site in Chester. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from an industry leading training programme, and will also have the opportunity to progress into a senior role should they want to. This company are currently going through huge amounts of growth, so it is an exciting time for any maintenance engineer to join the team.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The maintenance engineer must be electrically biased
- Must be time-served
- Previous experience as a maintenance engineer in a heavy industrial background
- Electrical skills: motors, control panels, PLC's, relays
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Working on hi-tech, state-of-the-art equipment
- Generous benefits and holiday package
Benefits: Pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, excellent training programme
Commutable: Chester, Wrexham, Oswestry, Mold
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464619