Service Delivery Manager (Governance & Compliance)
A Service Delivery Manager to focus on Governance & Compliance is required by a progressive, market leading Consumer Goods business based in the Midlands. As a growing enterprise, the organisation is focusing on developing further process maturity and driving best practice in Service Management. This has created an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager (Governance & Compliance) to join the business to spearhead this transformational journey.
The Service Delivery Manager (Governance & Compliance) will have accountability for all ITIL Service Management functions including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Requests, Hardware Asset Management and Software Asset Management. The role will require strong partner management to indirectly lead Software Asset Management and strong change leadership capability to drive best practice in Service Management across the organisation. This role has accountability for directly leading a lean specialist internal team.
In order to be successful in this process, the Service Delivery Manager (Governance & Compliance) will require:-
- ITIL v3 certified to Practitioner level as a minimum, although Expert level is preferred
- Extensive experience of leading ITIL Service Management functions within an enterprise environment
- Will have led Hardware Asset Management and have exposure to Software Asset Management
- Strong Partner Management experience and capability
- Proven experience in driving best practice in Service Management
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
This is an exciting opportunity to effect significant change and deliver ITIL best practice within a progressive enterprise organisation and offers excellent career prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959466083