Head of Data Management & Operations
Head of Data Management & Operations | London Market Insurance | Permanent - up to £130k per year
Our client a Lloyd's of London Insurance syndicate are looking to recruit a Head of Data Management & Operations.The ideal candidate will be ACII or financial markets equivalent qualified and be experienced in Solvency II data. Prince II or Six Sigma Project experience Management qualification also very beneficial.
- Oversight and delivery of the ASML data quality & governance reporting processes
- Providing and supporting the provision of accurate data to both internal & external stakeholders as required
- Demonstrating a hands-on approach and leading a small team of analysts
Previous Experience/Education: Minimum 10 years insurance market experience, preferably Lloyd?s market. Educated to graduate level with strong degree and preferably with mathematical/financial bias. Experience managing a team.
- Reporting responsibility of syndicate data and management information.
- Developing strategies to ensure data accuracy across the business.
- Timely delivery of regulatory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for implementing suitable systems and procedures to ensure that data feeds are accurate, complete and appropriate.
- Interface as primary liaison with IT function with responsibility for syndicate change initiatives.
- Support the development and delivery of core data platforms.
- Manage and develop the Syndicates? key data policies, ensuring fundamental. controls/checkpoints are embedded with Data Quality Framework.
- Chairing internal group/committees.
- Manage the workload of the Data Analysts.
- To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Significant knowledge of Solvency II data governance requirements
- Data Quality & Governance processes (Preferably Lloyd?s)
- Significant knowledge of Insurance market Data Quality management policy and data standards
- Financial/Accounting knowledge gained within Insurance sector (desirable)
- Significant Lloyd?s/London Insurance Market experience
- Prince II or Six Sigma Project Management qualification
- ACII or financial market equivalent qualification
- Detailed knowledge of Syndicate data reporting requirements including Sol 2/Pillar 3 reporting
- Strong data analytical skills, with natural aptitude towards data quality
- Ability to lead change initiatives (proven experience)
- Capable of developing and maintaining effective relationships at all levels
- Competent communication skills, both oral and written
- Confident and experienced presenter
- Advanced Excel and IT competency skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451520