Java Developer (Agile/Scrum) - London/Bracknell
Java Developer (Agile/Scrum) ? London/Bracknell/M4 Corridor
Fujitsu are rapidly expanding our Agile led development teams to meet increased demand from customers in both the Private and Public Sectors. Be part of our team working closely with our customers on cutting-edge co-creation development exploiting the latest Digital and Cloud technologies.
You will be involved in designing, developing, implementing and testing software applications within an agile development team.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology alongside industry experts
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Market leading salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus
- Creative, diverse and inclusive working environment
· Agile Development Experience
· SCRUM experience
· Track record of successful cloud-native software development projects
· Experience of one or more of Jira, Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, Nexus
· Understanding of full development lifecycle
· Continuous Integration, Test Automation and Delivery
Please be aware this is a client based role and will involve travel to client sites within London and the South.
If you?re a talented Software Engineer with Agile experience we?d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959461465