A world leading Engineering firm are looking for Commissioning Engineers on a long term contract basis. With worldwide travel opportunities, the successful candidate must be open to travelling 50% - 75% of the time.
- Competitive hourly rates (negotiable)
- Based in the Southampton area
- 50% - 75% travel worldwide
- Long term contract
- Knowledge and experience of instrument calibration
- Previous experience working in a testing or commissioning role
- Experience in on-site fault finding and trouble shooting
- The Commissioning Engineer must be available to travel as assigned (50 ? 75%)
- Knowledge and experience working with PLC systems would be an advantage
- Liaising with the project management, mechanical design, automation design, validation, workshop and customers
- The Commissioning Engineer will be taking control and ownership of testing, validation and documenting of a set of project equipment modules within our factory in Eastleigh for FAT, to agree time schedules. Including; Mechanical Systems Verification, Electrical Systems Verifications, Instrument calibration
- Taking control and ownership for commissioning of the same equipment modules and combined plant at the customers site to agree time schedules
- Fault finding and trouble shooting
- Validation document sign off
- Maintaining regular interaction with project manager regarding progress, issues and time schedules
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449590