Senior Software Trainer - Wimbledon, London
My client has an exciting opportunity to join their software development team as a Senior Trainer. This is a client facing role and will report to the Professional Services Manager. You will be responsible for delivering high quality training to support the roll-out of the platform at client organisations. When not delivering training to customers, the successful applicant will work to up-skill junior team members, refine the training materials used for training delivery, and build a portfolio of self-service training solutions.
The role will require occasional travel to client sites within the UK.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Plan and facilitate high quality classroom-based training sessions to both internal and external customers.
- Plan and facilitate high quality remote training sessions, using Webex, to both internal and external customers.
- Mentor colleagues to improve their training delivery technique, both in-person and remotely
- Review, update, and create training materials to support the delivery of training to customers
- Create a range of self-service training materials to reduce the requirement for facilitated training
- Work closely with the Professional Services Manager to create new training products in line with the team strategy
The ideal candidate will have the following technical experience, skills and qualification:
- A minimum of 5 years experience delivering Software Training, preferably in an external customer facing role
- A minimum of 2 year experience developing Software Training courses, and the necessary materials to deliver them
- Holder of TAP Certificates in Training Delivery, Online Facilitation Skills, and Design & Evaluation, or equivalent (e.g. CIPD)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fast learner, with the ability to absorb complex information quickly
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
If interested in this opportunity either apply directly for this advert or e-mail Milena.Wawrzyniak@sandersonplc.com