Safety Management Systems Manager
A leading rail construction and infrastructure services company with a history of delivering high quality, environmentally sustainable railway in the UK seek a Safety Management Systems Manager.
Leading the development of the Safety Strategy/Safety Management System, you will be based in London working on various rail projects, travel will be required to sites from the Midlands down South.
- Develop, gain approval for and maintain the Safety Strategy
- Develop and monitor the action plan to deliver the Safety Strategy
- Develop the quality of investigations and associated lessons learnt
- Develop and maintain the Safety Management System including updating procedures to ensure effective but efficient management of risk
- Review changes to external legislation and procedures to identify impact on the Safety Management System
Qualifications and experience required:
- Professional qualifications in Safety to at least NEBOSH diploma
- Chartered membership of a professional body
- Proven experience of working in the rail industry
- Knowledge of UK and EU safety legislation essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959461344