Field Based Installation Technician
Field Based Installation Technician
Location: Wrexham, Clwyd, North Wales
Salary: £20,375.16 PA + Incentive - Anticipated earnings in the region of £26,000 PA
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Vehicle, Pension, Private Health Care, Life Assurance
Innserve is the largest independent provider of technical services support to the UK brewing industry. As the leading company in the supply, installation, maintenance and servicing of drinks dispense equipment we aim to deliver the highest standards of customer service and technical expertise to the tens of thousands of licensed premises we support.
Our customers cover the full range of licensed premises from restaurants to night clubs, from city centre bars to country pubs, from hotels to golf clubs, from member's clubs to holiday camp bars. You will therefore be dealing with a variety of customers who all depend on Innserve to ensure effective product dispense.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To provide a professional service for the installation of Beer and Soft Drinks Dispense equipment.
- To accurately record all equipment installed and removed.
- Meet productivity performance levels to achieve the productivity of the department.
- Meet both installation and quality specifications thereby ensuring no remedial maintenance work is required.
What we look for in our Installations Technicians':
We look for practical people who have some experience in "engineering" type work e.g. mechanics, electricians, plumbers. An apprenticeship or NVQ qualification would be an advantage but is not essential. What is essential is that you are an individual who is determined and conscientious, enjoys diagnosing and solving problems, is committed to customer service and can deal with a wide range of people and problems on a daily basis.
In return, we pay you a competitive basic salary, with opportunities to increase your earnings based on your performance and overall company profitability. There is also a significant benefits package alongside the payment arrangements and ongoing training to keep your technical skills up to date.
Detailed Tasks of our Installation Technicians' - Not Exhaustive
- Carry out installation of Beer or Soft Drinks dispense equipment to the required specification and to achieve Company dispense standards (including surveys as necessary).
- Ensure equipment returned from trade is cleaned, labelled and dismantled to Company standards.
- Ensure Company and Customer Services Standards are met:
- Carry out basic training to Customer where required:
- Act as an ambassador for the Company in all dealings with customers and the general public.
- To maintain the Company vehicle in a clean condition and adhere to the Company vehicle rules.
- At all times carry out all operations to Company approved Health and Safety Standards and abide by Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Use the Toughpad as required and as laid out in the Company guidelines, including recording the information required efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure compliance of all work to the Electrical Code of Practice.
- To ensure compliance of all work to the Pressure Code of Practice.
- To ensure 100% efficiency of recording all stock used on jobs and held in the vehicle, both on the Toughpad and any paperwork required to result in zero writes ons/offs of equipment at stock takes.
- To ensure 100% accuracy of all MBMS / Rechargeable activity.
Innserve is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful within this friendly, technically minded company then please APPLY today!
We thank you for your interest in our vacancy; however, due to the high response rate of applications if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please presume that your applications has been unsuccessful in this instance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450082