Are you a confident communicator who thrives in a busy and varied role? Would you like to develop your marketing skills in a leading broadband solutions provider?
Working within the UK based Group Marketing Team, you will assist in developing, implementing and executing marketing campaigns in support of the group marketing plans. This will incorporate everything from supporting exhibition organisation, using Hubspot and Magento CMS through to managing the marketing calendar. Ideally you will have some relevant experience, but excellent organisation skills and an interest in all things digital are the main priority.
As Marketing Assistant you will:
- Support all event and exhibition organisation, including webinars and marketing training
- Source content for internal and external communications, including social media
- Help drive online traffic via web-related campaigns
- Arrange translation of technical documents
- Maintain and manage a calendar of marketing actions – liaising with other departments as required
- Support sales and product marketing teams – ensuring all materials are available online and offline
- Assist with data management – ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintain stock of promotional materials and distribution as required
As Marketing Assistant, you will need:
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
- Well organised demonstrating attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude with flexibility
- Accuracy, reliability and focus on deadlines
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Powerpoint and Excel
- Degree in marketing or business management (or CIM diploma) would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel internationally if required
- Need to drive/have own transport as we are in a rural location
We are looking for someone who brings some experience, but more importantly a real passion and interest in all aspects of marketing.
Technetix is a fast growing private company with its global headquarters in the United Kingdom and a large base and engineering department in Veenendaal, Netherlands. The group operates across Europe and North America employing over 240 people. Recent sales development has expanded the business into the Caribbean, Latin America and South East Asian markets.
Technetix sells market-leading critical technology to all the major cable operators worldwide. Technetix' growth is driven by increasing demand for media rich content and the exponential growth of the broadband cable market. Technetix enables network operators to increase their network capacity, improve operating efficiency and reduce costs.
Technetix is a solutions business performing the design, manufacture and supply of all the essential systems for the access network and final mile of broadband cable and telecommunications systems. The products include a wide range of radio frequency and fibre optic transmission components used across broadband networks.
Technetix is an entrepreneurial company operating globally as a strategic supply partner to major broadband cable and telecommunications companies such as Virgin Media, France Telecom, Liberty Global, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Ziggo, ONO and Swisscom.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to Maria Tyrrell, Global Marketing Director.
Please ensure you attach your CV to your online application.
No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77430676