Assistant Accountant/Accounts Assistant
Your new company
Located in Central Reading with excellent links to public transport, this growing business is recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their large finance team. This job would suit an ambitious Accounts Assistant or Assistant Accountant.
Your new role
Your new role will be varied and include but not be limited to the tasks below:
- Checking and processing Expenses (high volumes)
- Taking ownership of Company Credit Card Expenses including issuing statements
- Preparing expense reports for senior management
- Taking a lead on and supporting management in the Expenses system change
- Sales ledger invoices & monthly analysis of recoveries
- Intercompany recharges
- Managing payments including multi-currencies
- Bank Reconciliations
- Posting Journals
- Managing direct debits
- Completing monthly reconciliations for control accounts
- Preparing and posting accruals
- Payroll processing
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be an experienced Accounts or Finance Assistant with experience in Expenses and or Payroll. You will also be confident in picking up new tasks and responsibilities and be able to multi task and meet multiple deadlines. You will also be comfortable working in a high volume and fast paced environment. Currently studying towards or with the desire to study for an AAT, ACCA or CIMA qualification.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a market leading benefits package and competitive basic salary. The benefits package includes an excellent pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans, bonus and more. You will also have the opportunity to work in a supportive and progressive organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77481270