Working directly for the Global Visual Merchandising Director to ensure all elements of the display function are managed. To liaise with the VM manager to provide cohesion between window and in store VM experience is achieved.
*This position is a 12 Month FTC.*
Responsibilities to include:
- Is responsible for the set up, execution and roll out of all seasonal windows.
- Will liaise with relevant senior management in Merchandising and Design to ensure display is aesthetically correct and commercial.
- Creates strong and impactful windows to capture brand aspiration.
- Will assist the VM manager in the coaching and development of the UK VM team. Will also support the retail training roll out to ensure stores become more self-sufficient.
- Will offer training and support across the business where necessary.
- Liaises with various suppliers to ensure display projects are on time and budget, will manage roll out of seasonal window schemes. Will work on many visual projects at a time.
- Responsible for the display standards, and will police implementation to ensure consistency throughout the portfolio.
- Will ensure both in store and window display directives are rolled out within the given time frame
- Will work with International partners and franchises to ensure consistency is achieved through display - will offer bespoke solutions to local markets.
- To provide the link between VM and Brand to ensure all instore VM imagery is accurate and consistent. Will offer solutions to VM challenges.
- Involved in new store openings - ensures all display requirements are met and will oversee the set up of shop fits.
- Consistently taking action to improve the Reiss in-store visual experience.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77475804