(You must have 1 to 2 years experience as an Applications Engineering or similar)
£28,000 + Bonus
This is a great opportunity for a graduate within an Engineering / Scientific / Business Degree with an interest in technical products.
You must have a passion and drive for Sales and be able to work to targets and preferably (but not essential) to have experience within a sales role.
This is a customer facing role and you will need to be confident talking within a technical environment.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to work within a ground breaking and exciting business. The business continue to grow year on year and at the forefront of technology. They are a global business with 5 sites across the UK.
The business are repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years.
- Provide product and application support for customers primarily off-site, but occasionally on-site
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Plan, design, develop and deliver trainings on existing products
- Control preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the
- May need to assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- Understand and observe company/department policies and procedures
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual, training manual through coordination with the parent company
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner
- Ability to organize and prioritize diverse set of projects, tasks and activities for timely completion
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data on separate parts
- Integrity - job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
- Degree educated in an engineering or technical discipline
- Experience of 1-2 years in a similar field is essential
A dynamic and rewarding environment which is development focused, but will challenge and improve your skills and lead to a multitude of career opportunities. You will also be supported via excellent training and development.
If this position is of interest then please send your cv to the link provided or call Sarah Farrugia on ************
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Perpetual Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of engineering companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent candidates to the engineering, manufacturing, energy and built environment markets. Being part of an engineering group means we are passionate about understanding how companies are run, the cultural fit of the people and therefore, about recruitment.
We operate up to £1,000 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself up to £1,000! Please enquire for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465011