Project Delivery Manager
We are a national award winning business with Investors in People status, featured in the Times Top 100 Fast Track Business list, with huge appetite for growth and development.
Benefits / What you get:
• A competitive basic salary of £50,000 - £55,000
• Pension and various other benefits
• Bonus scheme
As part of the Project Delivery Team you will be accountable for providing leadership and subject matter expertise (SME) in the technical design, development and implementation of business strategies and strategic plans in support of client projects.
Responsibility and accountability for the delivery, control and project performance by defining, establishing and delivering processes, tools, mitigation of risk and ensuring capacity and capability planning.
Oversee and lead the technical delivery of the project from end to end and implementation of a variety of remediation and complaint handling projects.
The role includes Project Governance, Project Management, Change Management, Risk & Control, and Client Relationship Management.
• Relevant business experience within an FCA regulated environment
• Demonstrable Project Management / Delivery experience
• Strong people management, organisational and communication skills
• Confident, with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade
• Flexibility to work across the UK
• Commercial acumen
In return, the Project Delivery Manager will receive a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77467783