Salary - £competitive (DOE) plus great benefits including gym membership and free parking
- Are you a trainer or IT literate professional looking for an exciting opportunity within Training?
- Do you like to travel and visit different companies and cities?
Our prestigious client, a modern, forward-thinking company are the proud makers of a class-leading business management software system with over 10,000 users from many different sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Software Trainer to join their busy, energetic and growing web team.
You may currently be working within a software support role and feel you have a flair for training. The role offers full training and support to IT literate candidates so could suit someone from other industries such as sales, retail, IT, customer service, office systems, technical or manufacturing.
What the Trainer role involves:
- Identifying client training requirements and course structure creation.
- Working with the clients Data Coordinators to ensure training data is set up properly prior to course delivery.
- Delivering exciting and dynamic on-site (client's premises), off-site (courses in the company?s training rooms and remote (digital) training courses.
- Providing feedback to the Data Coordinators regarding the quality of data used for the course.
- Providing feedback to the Project Management Team regarding courses delivered.
- Experience in training multiple people at one time.
- I.T. Hardware and software competency.
- Confident outgoing personality.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive 'cando' attitude.
In return you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive annual salary.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- 3 weeks paid inhouse tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible modern and friendly working environment with free parking
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
- Subsidised on-site Cafe
This role involves both travel to client?s premises in the UK and office based training in our class rooms at Saxilby near Lincoln. A pool car is provided for travel and a Premier Inn card for overnight stays, evening meals and breakfasts. Approximately 60% of our courses are at client?s premises so a willingness to travel and experience other client?s workplaces and visit other cities is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464741