Software Developer C#/WPF
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience developing in C#
- Good working knowledge of relational database design and use of SQL
- Experience of Object Orientated Programming practices (OOP)
- Experience of WPF
- Experience using XAML
- Knowledge of source control (SVN, GitHub)
- Knowledge of API design & use (REST, SOAP)
- Excellent problem solving ability
Excellent opportunity for a Software Developer (C#/WPF) who is keen to put their experience and knowledge to good use in a small nimble team working on a flagship / award winning product.
Our client is looking to expand their Core Development Team in which you will contribute to all aspects of the development lifecycle including specifications, architecture, testing and deployment.
As a Software Developer for this client, you would be performing several different functions: maintaining the existing functionality, working with the team to elaborate, design and code faultless solutions, as well as liaising with relevant internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has an eye for detail, write easy to follow clean OOP code, and have an ability and enthusiasm to develop themselves, the product and the company.
Wilde Associates are working in the capacity of an Employment Agency or Business for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464863