Branch Manager - Lewisham
Rexel UK, has a great career opportunity for an individual to join and to manage our Lewisham branch. Building on the branch’s existing success within the electrical supplies sector you will steer the business to deliver a customer service second to none and to achieve further growth by surpassing the sales, margin and commercial targets.
- To deliver the required sales, margin and profit performance
- To recruit, motivate and develop your team to achieve success
- To develop specific local initiatives that drive the sales and margin performance and to support corporate initiatives and promotions
- To improve operational standards, ensuring that we have the right stock at the right time to service our customer base and to maximise opportunities
- To develop a strong and balanced customer base
- Experience of commercially managing a business unit / branch within the industrial supplies sector is essential
- Electrical experience is an advantage however applicants with experience gained within the wider B2B industrial supplies sector will be considered
- Strong people management skills are essential, with experience of managing large teams
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Must be financially and commercially astute, with strong analytical skills
- IT literate (MS Word, Excel & Outlook) and experience of CRM / stock ordering systems
We offer an excellent package which includes a vehicle, pension, life assurance, medical cover option and 25 days holiday plus statutory holiday.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77473060