Marketing Director / CMO
Marketing Director / CMO
£60,000 - £80,000 plus package
Chester / North Wales
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and highly invested young business to manage and deliver the multi-channel marketing plan and strategy across all digital, social, CRM, PR, ATL, brand and traditional channels. This is board level position which will have full ownership of marketing - develop and deliver a fully integrated marketing plan with a focus across B2B and B2C markets.
Key accountabilities / responsibilities:
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan/programme nationally
- Develop a clear brand proposition and ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels
- Active part of the senior management team, representing the function in management meetings
- Utilise best marketing practices to deliver consistent and high achieving results. This includes delivering an optimised ROI on the business marketing investments
- Create cutting edge online platforms enriched with engaging content and an excellent customer journey
- Develop performance measures and keep an ongoing eye on analytics to ensure quality
- Develop a detailed community development plan ensuring social media is core to the overall communications strategy
- Manage, maintain and grow the CRM for acquisition and retention
- Create and manage tactical local and national marketing activity to drive sales
- Continue to build the B2C audiences on all platforms through effective brand, advertising and PR
- Tracking and monitoring effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- To report benchmark competitor marketing activity
- Report on marketing communications and strategy activities to the rest of the board
- Effectively develop and lead a high performance marketing team and promote the personal development and engagement of colleagues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within internal and external stakeholders.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of senior level multi-channel marketing communications - strategy and delivery
- Strong commercial background
- Creative, with strong organisational and project management skills with an ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent budget and management skills
- Able to develop marketing practices from scratch in a young company will be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills, in particular the ability to lead cross functional teams and inspire high performance from colleagues
- Good understanding of media planning, advertising and online/social media
- Marketing strategy development based on customer insight
- Outstanding marketing plan execution
- Experience of brand development and enhancement
- A proven track record of leadership in a marketing function
- An eye for detail and analytical approach
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464628