£35k - £40k
We are currently looking for a Firmware Engineer who will contribute to the design and development of embedded software for a range of electronic equipment that requires embedded control solutions.
- Embedded software design, working with hardware and mechanical engineering disciplines in new projects.
- Carry out software system design and coding; this includes simulation and rigorous laboratory testing.
- Assist Senior Firmware Engineer in the preparation and presentation of designs to other members of the design team and project stakeholders at design reviews or project meetings (appropriate to role).
- Competent in the use of software versioning tools such as SVN and GIT.
- Competent in the use of bug tracking system.
- Competent in the development of software test specifications and validation.
- Fluent in C/C++ and experienced in embedded real-time software development in a control and instrumentation environment.
- Proven technical background, specifically an in-depth knowledge of electronic hardware, firmware and software.
- Ability to understand and interpret requirements from customer specifications.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference GST45039, to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464638