Net Full Stack Developer (FTC)
.Net Full Stack Developer
Term: Fixed Term Contract (3-6 months)
Salary: Circa £50,000-60,000k (Pro-rata)
Location: Milton Keynes
Full Stack Developer required to develop and maintain websites on behalf of our company clients. You will be involved with new design and refactoring/enhancing of existing applications on the full stack from the back end server side to the front end client side.
- Understanding of SOLID principles and OO programming
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Multi-tier application design
- Unit testing
- .net Core 2
- .net with C# and MVC
Front end web technologies
- HTML 5 and responsive bootstrap framework.
- Experience of using node modules and package management advantageous (grunt, gulp, bower, npm, nuget).
- CSS and Sass / Less
- Experience with designing email HTML to be responsive and work in all email clients.
- Understanding of UX.
- GIT version control.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment would be advantageous.
Database - SQL Server including SQL Queries, stored procedures, normalisation, understanding performance in terms of indexes, joins, views etc. Experience with using SSRS is advantageous but not essential.
CMS - Experience in using Umbraco is advantageous.
Tags: Full Stack Developer, Web Development, Web Developer, Software Developer, .Net, Backend, Frontend, Webservices, Web, Web sites, OO, Programming, Development, Multi-Tier, Application Design,
Employment Agency Graphein Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment & resource specialist supplying to Design, Digital, Media and Marketing disciplines for permanent, freelance and contract opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959466818