UP TO £40K DOE
This excellent opportunity will involve the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly accounts and year end accounts, ensuring that the reporting deadlines are met
- Ensuring that the Accounts are fully reconciled and corrected accordingly in the month following
- Playing a lead role in the preparation of Monthly Financial Review Packs and various Group Reporting submissions.
- Developing enhanced financial controls and reporting, in line with a new Group ?Standardisation? project
- Reconciliation and agreement of all inter-company balances on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts on a monthly basis
- Fixed Asset Register Maintenance and weekly bank reconciliations
- VAT return co-ordination and completion for VAT group
- Intra-stat returns
- National Statistics returns
- Assisting with forecast and budget preparations
- Provision of information for internal and external auditors
- Ad hoc information, analysis and support for the Finance Manager
- Supporting role in ERP Systems development and enhancement
Interested applicants must have the following experience:
- Newly qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent) preferred or a part qualified accountant with relevant Industry experience, preferably within the manufacturing sector
- Strong understanding of Group reporting procedures
- Excellent spreadsheet and database knowledge
- Able to adapt to new ERP systems and up to date with Accounting Standard developments
- Training within the audit function of a reputable accountancy practice is desired but not essential
Due to the location of this role, it is advisable for applicants to have access to their own transport.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Financial Accountant role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
For more information on the Financial Accountant vacancy, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on or send your current CV to us.
For a full list of Intro Personnel?s vacancies in Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme, Stafford and Staffordshire, please visit Intro Personnel?s website and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464374