Quantitative Analyst ? London
Infotel UK Consulting
We are currently looking for an experienced Quantitative Analyst to join our highly regarded IT solutions consultancy based in London the Quantitative Analyst will be working on a range of projects.
The candidate is required to:
- keep up to date with evolution of our pricing models, understand the associated risk factors and adapt Risk.
- Define and implement evolution road-map for the platform
- Become familiar with the companies Risk and P&L methodologies
- Assist all company traders relevant to the projects
- Diplomatic, positive and open-minded
- Strong knowledge of fixed income flow product
- Extensive experience with C# :
- Front office quantitative research
- Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to put them quickly into practice
- Pragmatic and result oriented
- Ability to come up with ideas and proposals for enhancements to the products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write technical documents
- Proactive participation in addition to initiative.
- Ability to propose new design patterns and architectures with a strong emphasis on clean and ordered code with a focus on industrialization
- Prior experience with WPF is an advantage
Created in 1979, Infotel , Software vendor and IT Services Company, has become a reference partner for the biggest players (Banking, Insurance, Industry and Retail) thanks to its expertise in IT, from Mobile to Big Data. Today, the Group counts more than 1.700 collaborators and our software are sold all around the world.
The group favours the human values that developed its success:
- A selective recruitment based on skills
- A serious follow-up of the consultants by the sales representatives and the management team
- A dynamic management of your career thanks to enhancing challenge and missions
Infotel UK is an established software consultancy based in the North East of England working with various high-profile International clients
If this is of interest to you please respond to us with your CV and a cover letter.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458995