Application Support Analyst - Rickmansworth
Role: Application Support Analyst
A market leading software house are looking to appoint a new Application Support Analyst for their finance and accounting software, targeted to the education sector. The role is available through progression within the team and offers an opportunity to be part of a fast-moving department, working from an office in Rickmansworth.
This is a varied Application Support Analyst role which will involve working in an existing team. When you start the role, you can expect to:
- Ensuring all incidents, problems, service requests are dealt with in a professional manner to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Develop knowledge and skill sets to confidently support products and solutions.
- To retain ownership of all issues logged by the customer until resolution.
- Develop customer relationships through phone and email contact.
The role is with a fast moving Software House, who are well known within the Education sector. As such, we are looking for Application Support Analyst who can demonstrate and suit:
- Working knowledge of a range of Microsoft Products including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of SQL /MS SQL Server 2008 and 2012
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
This is a mature working environment which changes quickly and is growing. You can expect to benefit from:
- Match up to 5% pension on employer side
- Lifestyle & childcare vouchers
- Private medical & Life Insurance
- Comprehensive opt in benefits
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959461415