Treasury Assistant - Successful Charity
Treasury Assistant ? Successful Charity
£16,962 per annum
If you have an understanding of cash flow forecasting and experience of finance systems, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career with a well-established charity.
Our client is an innovative not-for-profit organisation that helps to make life better for older people in the UK. They believe that everybody should matter, regardless of how old they are. Now they are seeking a Treasury Assistant to join their team in Cardiff.
Within a supportive and engaging environment, you will have the chance to build on your existing finance expertise and play an important role in the daily running of the charity.
As a Treasury Assistant, you will ensure the day-to-day delivery of our client?s treasury services.
In this key role, you?ll perform a range of activities, including daily bank balance reporting, producing cash forecasts, collecting direct debits and making payments to suppliers, volunteers and employees.
Specifically, you will:
- Reconcile central bank accounts
- Report on any banking variances
- Prepare the rolling three month cash flow forecast
- Monitor the treasury email inbox and direct any queries appropriately
- Escalate any issues to the relevant colleague
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Previous experience of using finance systems and MS Excel spreadsheets
- Experience of working in an environment with a high number of transactions and complex queries to resolve
- Knowledge of cash flow forecasting
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent), ideally a BTEC national diploma
Detail-oriented and organised, as a Treasury Assistant, you?ll have excellent communication skills and a methodical approach. You?ll also be able to work well, both individually and on your own initiative.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday ? Friday.
Please note, the closing date for applications is the 10th November 2017, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 16th November 2017.
To apply for the role of Treasury Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Treasury Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Finance Administrator, Finance, Financial, Accounts, Accounting.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438440