Asset and Inventory Management Coordinator
An Asset and Inventory Management Coordinator is required for a permanent role with British Transport Police paying up to £52,768 per annum dependent on experience and location. The role can be based at any BTP office across the UK but likely London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds or Newcastle.
The Asset and Inventory Management Coordinator will provide a high-visibility presence across BTP, working closes with the Director of Capability and Resources, Finance Deputy Directors and Senior Police Officers to ensure that effective asset and inventory management is in place across the organisation.
The successful Asset and Inventory Management Coordinator will be expected to work very independently, forging meaningful relationships with key individuals throughout BTP and across the country. Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and overseeing a rolling programme of asset and inventory reviews
- Managing and improving standards for asset management across BTP
- Maintenance of fixed asset/inventory master data
- Developing risk register ensuring risks and mitigating actions are identified and monitored; commissioning reviews as appropriate
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running and have a demonstrably successful track record in this area. Essential requirements for the role include:
- Degree educated or equivalent in relevant field
- Membership of the Institute of Asset Management or similar body
- Significant experience in fixed assets, inventory, logistics etc.
- Very strong communication skills; written and verbal.
The challenging nature of this role would make it well-suited to someone from a military background (G4) such as Quartermaster or similar but we would welcome all applications especially from anyone with experience in an organisationally or geographically complex environment. In return for your experience we can offer you the following:
- Salary of up to £52,768 per annum dependent on experience and location
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Assorted corporate benefits including salary sacrifice schemes and online/high street retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465386