Graduate Sales Engineer
Graduate Sales Engineer
Engineering / Scientific / Business Degree
£27,000 + Bonus
This is a great opportunity for a graduate within an Engineering / Scientific / Business Degree with an interest in technical products.
You must have a passion and drive for Sales and be able to work to targets and preferably (but not essential) to have experience within a sales role.
This is a customer facing role and you will need to be confident talking within a technical environment.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to work within a ground breaking and exciting business. The business continue to grow year on year and at the forefront of technology. They are a global business with 5 sites across the UK.
The business are repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
A dynamic and rewarding environment which is development focused, but will challenge and improve your skills and lead to a multitude of career opportunities. You will also be supported via excellent training and development.
If this position is of interest then please send your cv to the link provided or call Sarah Farrugia on ************
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Perpetual Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of engineering companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent candidates to the engineering, manufacturing, energy and built environment markets. Being part of an engineering group means we are passionate about understanding how companies are run, the cultural fit of the people and therefore, about recruitment.
We operate up to £1,000 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself up to £1,000! Please enquire for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464846