English Lecturer: International Winter School /ESOL
English Lecturer? Part Time Hourly Paid
Starting January 2018, approximately 18 hours per week (temporary until February 2018)
Salary: £19.12 per hour
Following a successful summer study tour and exchange programme Burton and South Derbyshire College are looking for experienced and professional English tutors to join the international teaching team for our Winter School.
You will need:
- An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), or equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- Sufficient relevant EFL/ESOL teaching experience. The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (18 years and over)
If you feel you have the skills and understanding for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Burton and South Derbyshire College; creating the skills of tomorrow... today!
Why come and work for us?
Burton and South Derbyshire College value our employees and have a number of additional benefits to offer the successful applicant:
- Pension schemes for academic and support staff
- Generous holiday plans
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working policies
- Competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Excellent staff training programme, including two staff development days per year
- BSDC Rewards, offering discounts and cashback at many major retailers
- Outstanding on-site nursery
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff discounts at our fine dining restaurant, The Mulberry and Innovations Hair and Beauty salon
The College is registered with the Disclosure and Barring Service and the successful applicants for this post will be required to apply for the Disclosure at the enhanced level.
Burton and South Derbyshire College is committed to Equal Opportunities.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon, 17 th November 2017. Please see our ?Work For Us? page on the College website for more information on how to complete the application. Please note late applications are not acceptable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959461593