Gas Engineer (Boiler Manufacturer)
Gas Engineer - Boiler Manufacturer
South & West London areas
Live; BR, KT, SE, SM, SW, W
Boiler Manufacturer - are seeking a Gas Engineer (Breakdown & Diagnostic) in the South & West London area (Living BR, KT, SE, SM, SW, W postcode) area.
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within the area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and faultfinding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- *Qualifications - ACS Core Gas Safety certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- *Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience
- *Able to use a multi-meter
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
NO Sundays, NO Shifts, NO Standby, No Callout!
Monday to Friday 40hrs + Saturdays on a rota basis.
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- *£30,000 to £40,000 prp salary on experience
- *£2500 London Allowance
- *£750 Lunch allowance per year
- *Unlimited Bonus for bonus calls
- *Company bonus to £1000
- *Van - Fully expensed & private use
- *33 days holiday (inc stats)
- *Pension to 8% contributory
- *Uniform, laptop, life assurance & health insurance & associated benefits
Gas Engineer, live SE, SM, SW, TW or BR postcode & Interested?
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!
Keywords; Gas Engineer, Heating Engineer, Gas Technician, Boiler Engineer, Worcester Bosch Engineer, Vaillant Engineer, Viessman Engineer, Baxi Engineer, British Gas Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959466554