eCommerce Sales & Marketing Executive - Entry Level Opportunity
eCommerce Sales & Marketing Executive ? Entry Level Opportunity
Chichester, West Sussex
Want to embark on an exciting career as an eCommerce Sales & Marketing Executive? Looking to learn and grow in a supportive environment? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Established in 1984, our client is a market-leading manufacturer and provider of environmental monitoring solutions. Having built a reputation for quality, reliability and value for money, their products are now used across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client as an eCommerce Sales & Marketing Executive and increase your industry experience as part of a highly-skilled team.
- Salary of £20,000 basic
- OTE of £28,000
- The opportunity to develop your career with a successful manufacturing business
- BUPA healthcare
Fostering a supportive and stimulating culture, our client offers the chance to exponentially increase your eCommerce expertise and contribute to the company?s ongoing success.
You will have the chance to take responsibility for a range of sales, eCommerce and marketing tasks, making this the ideal role in which to enhance your career.
As an eCommerce Sales & Marketing Executive, you will help to implement our client?s sales and marketing plan and ensure that eCommerce website revenue targets are met.
Primarily, you will manage the company website, including maintenance, content and liaising with Developers to optimise and improve our client?s online offering.
Working closely with the Marketing and Sales Managers, you will:
- Help to grow the company?s global website revenue
- Create campaigns to promote the website
- Collate and analyse sales data against pre-agreed KPIs
- Produce and support digital marketing campaigns
- Run online advertising campaigns and build your understanding of SEO
- Proactively develop new sales and business opportunities
- Assist with lead generation activities
- Recommend products to prospects and customers
- Prepare quotations and proposals
- Manage the database and perform research on customers, prospects and competitors
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows
To be considered, you will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills (this will be tested at interview stage)
- At a minimum, A Level qualifications or equivalent, ideally a degree
- A full, valid driving licence
- A clear and confident telephone manner
- Great team-working skills
- Strong self-management and organisational skills
- Good writing and proofreading skills
Our client is eager to hear from individuals who have worked as, or would like to become a, Sales Executive, Sales & Marketing Assistant, Trainee Sales & Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or Sales Support Executive.
Other companies may call this role Sales Support Administrator, Junior eCommerce Sales Executive, eCommerce Marketing Assistant, Trainee eCommerce Marketing Executive or Junior Sales Representative.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you?re looking to kick-start your career as an eCommerce Sales & Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 39 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959457608