£35k - £40k
We are currently looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer who will contribute to the design and development of hardware for a range of electronic equipment that requires embedded control solutions.
- Carry out electronic circuit design using ECAD software; this includes simulation followed by rigorous laboratory testing.
- Supervise and/or carry out PCB layout using appropriate software tools.
- Detailed documentation of designs.
- Compile BOMs for best fit for design requirements re: function, cost and noting implications for and around obsolescence.
- Work with firmware and mechanical engineering disciplines in new project design activities.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Exhibit thorough attention to detail.
- Be competent in digital and analogue circuit design.
- Possess good appreciation of design for EMC compliance.
- Possess competent soldering and PCB rework skills.
- The successful candidate shall be degree qualified, or HND/HNC, in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in the design of electronic products
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference GST46040, to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464898