SALARY: Up to £45,000 (Depending on experience)
Rullion are currently recruiting for a SHE Operations Engineer on behalf our client, who provides operations, maintenance and management services and solutions to various industries such as power, gas, fuel storage & energy trading.
As Cost Accountant, In line with business & legislative requirements, you will support the Finance Manager in implementing and ensuring compliance with company Finance strategy, procedures and systems.
In line with company & statutory requirements, to prepare, develop and analyse and report management accounting information.
* CIMA or ACCA Qualified Accountant
* A' Level / equivalent in Maths or similar numerical subject.
* Successful contribution & work experience in the following:
- Preparation of financial plans, budgets & reports.
- Preparation & contribution to financial & management Accounts.
- Producing cost & ad hoc reports.
- Maintaining ledgers and reconciliations.
- Variance analysis.
- Budgetary controls.
- Working with and reporting to external client
* Confident to work with different users of financial information at different business levels.
* Up-to-date knowledge of best practice and legislation regarding financial activities.
* Financial accounting management & auditing best practice current trends and issues.
* Confident in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
* Confident use of computerised accounting, banking and data management systems.
So if you have the skills and experience required for this role and would be interested in finding out more please apply through the link provided.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464792