Robert Half International are recruiting on behalf of a leading business based in Central Bath who are looking to recruit a Temporary Credit Controller to join on an immediate start basis.
The successful credit controller will be responsible for the aged debt of 1,000 private accounts.
- Ensure that outstanding debts are paid within company terms.
- Responsible for a ledger in excess of 1,000 customers
- Chasing Customers for due payment via telephone and letter
- Resolve outstanding queries promptly and ensure they are followed up accordingly
- Minimise bad debts.
- Monthly review of Aged Debtors with Credit Manager
- Authorisation of credit notes to within agreed procedures.
- Communication with sales, marketing and customer service in relation to outstanding issues.
Must have a strong Credit Control background
- Experience of dealing with high volume collection activities
- Confident telephone manner and the ability to build lasting relationships
- Strong IT Skills including Excel to Intermediate level
This is a leading business based in Central Bath with very modern offices who offer a generous pay packet with onsite parking !!!
Salary & Benefits
£10 - £12 per hour, onsite parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463358