Engineering Maintenance Key Account Manager
I am currently looking to recruit an Engineering Maintenance Key Account Manager for a well known systems integration company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of several Materials handling sites across the UK; assisting the Head Of Customer Service in the delivery of Resident Maintenance to the customers. You will be responsible for operational excellence in the delivery of RM Services and satisfaction of RM Customers at allocated sites, customer facing skills will be key.
This will theoretically be Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 home based role and will require travel around the UK to all the RM sites so this package does include a company car, however the majority of the site are midlands based so the ideal candidate will be from the midlands or surrounding areas.
YOU MUST HAVE MULTI SITE EXPERIENCE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Skills and experience
- Work with RM site Managers / RM site Engineers to ensure full contract delivery
- Manage site teams to ensure compliance with standards and legislation
- Ensure affective maintenance regime is in place and managed
- Drive continuous improvement
- Ensure H&S compliance
- Assist in Business Development and pre-contractual activities with RM customers
- Delivering Customer proposals and accurate costs delivered to the customer
- Prompt Issue and Escalation management across sites is maintained, so that Customer Service and credibility is maintained. Immaculate follow-up and follow-through on all issues and actions.
- Ensure RM sites are profitable and are to budget, ensuring costs are managed to budget
- Profitable "Variations to Contract" and "Change Requests" are developed and proposed to Customers in a timely way.
- Ensure reports are developed and delivered to allocated RM sites
- Ensure the CMMS is used by the RM teams to full potential
- Absence & performance management for allocated resident sites
- To ensure discipline is maintained across allocated sites
- To audit all company documentation on allocated sites
- Carrying out the company strategies
- Recruitment of staff
- Attend customer meetings and action allocated tasks
- Promote the Company with its customers
Qualifications and experience:
- HNC/HND or Degree qualified; Engineering
- IOSH/NEBOSH Health & Safety qualification
- Experience of working for an Automated Materials Handling company
- Experience of managing large maintenance budgets
- Strong Customer Service experience and management is a prerequisite
- Experience of negotiating and compiling service contracts
- Previous experience of budget control
- History of managing and developing customer accounts successfully
- History of implementing and managing continuous improvement initiatives
Proactive Company Description
Our Automation division is a market leader in this specialist industry with outstanding relationships across the UK.
Proactive's automation team successfully appoint professionals at varying levels of seniority, from hands on engineers through to Management and Director level appointments. With a dedicated team of specialist consultants, we have a successful track record with our clients, partnering with them to cover a wide range of skill sets.
Our focus is purely on the Automation sector - with a specific focus on the following markets:
- Automated warehousing
- Parcel & postal
- Machine building
- Water, waste management & recycling
- Theme parks
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Matthew Crate-Fox on ************* or submit your CV to **************************************. Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-500. *T&Cs apply
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959461759