Admin and expenses clerk
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Admin and Expenses Clerk to work with one of Sental?s National clients.
Role Overview: The successful candidate will be working within the payroll and accounts team, reviewing expense claims and maintaining document systems.
Salary: £18K - £22K pro rata
Duration of Employment: 6 months fixed term contract (possible view to extend)
Hours: Monday to Friday 830am ? 5pm
- Review expense claims and input into the systems
- Liaise with the team with any expense issues.
- Transfer paper records to electronic systems.
- Assist with any projects.
- Carry out any ad hoc payroll or admin duties.
The successful should have the following skills and experience:
- Expenses inputting experience and knowledge of expenses legislation would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Must have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work towards deadlines.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client?s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV?s received each day, this isn?t always possible. Therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years? recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate?s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement ?Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462201