Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Solihull (B92)
Our client's nursery team are dedicated to providing a caring and stimulating environment, encouraging children to become independent and confident in the world around them. They offer childcare on a full time or part time basis, in addition to an afterschool club for older children.
They have a dedicated staff team who work together to meet the needs of the children. The nursery is looking for a Level 3 or above to join their team, and experienced with all ages 0-5 years
Level 3 Nursery Nurse
They will possess excellent communication skills, written, and spoken as will need to communicate effectively with parents as a Key person. This is essential for the role.
What you need
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting children through their development.
- Good communication - both written and verbal.
- experience within a nursery setting is desirable
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare.
- Punctuality, Patience, Reliability, and Trustworthiness.
- To be responsible for the development of and to provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To monitor and assess children's progress, ensuring correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times
- To demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children and young people within your work
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis
- Act as a key person for a group of children
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ and Quote Ref AC1523 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459341