Continuous Improvement Coach
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Royston with a globally recognised brand, has just made available a Permanent opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Coach to join their Operations team.
As a Continuous Improvement (CI) Coach you will help lead Operations Continuous improvement activities through Project Management, Training, Coordination, Coaching and Internal Consultancy. Living the Lean Principles, you will be an ambassador for the deployment and delivering consistent sustainable Improvement activity within our Operations team.
Key Responsibilities of the Continuous Improvement Coach
- Manage the Lean Deployment within Operations, in line with the Roadmap Milestones defined with the management team / CI Manager.
- Provide Coaching to Management Value Stream Team members and Leaders to drive CI achievement.
- Accountable for Lean Training you will Develop and maintain networks with Peers across Operations and our client's wider team.
- Publicise and celebrate the success of the Development within the Value Stream.
- Leads by example and develop Site Lean Deployment Plan and Project Management within Operations.
- Builds strong network with local organisations to share best practice.
- Operates within highly complex manufacturing site, multiple shifts, lines and products.
- Directing multiple discipline teams both directly and indirectly.
Qualifications and Experience required for the -Continuous Improvement Coach role
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of Lean including the underlying theories and concepts of deployment.
- Able to identify opportunity for performance improvement.
- Knowledge & understanding of environmental, safety and quality regulations.
- Excellent communication skills required to lead and motivate large employee population across multiple job disciplines.
- Proven communication skills, able to articulate and adapt communication style for all levels through the organisation.
- Influencing skills imperative to inspire and motivate team when managing change, influence behaviour and driving deployment across the Value Stream.
- Excellent networking skills to collaborate with and share best practice across site.
- Six Sigma experience (GB or BB) preferable.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464342