1st Line Support / Helpdesk Analyst
1st Line Support / Helpdesk Analyst - Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are pleased to be supporting our Martlesham based client in their search for 1st Line Support / Helpdesk Analyst.
This company specialise in event production, installation and servicing and are currently looking for a 1st Line Support / Helpdesk Analyst to join their friendly, creative and supportive team.
As 1st Line Support / Helpdesk Analyst will be part of a small IT team and you will be required to provide IT Support to internal users.
Key duties include:
- Resolving technical issues, managing them from start to finish
- Going off site to provide service and equipment audits as and when required
- Equipment maintenance
Skills and attributes required:
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Audio Visual Systems
- Experience using Windows Desktop Operating Systems, such as Windows 7/810
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Exposure to LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi Technology advantageous but not essential
- Competent with hand tools and small installations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team. Applicants who are looking to progress within the IT industry on offer is a salary of £18000-£20000 per annum depending on experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: IT, Support, Technician, Helpdesk, Customer Service, 1st Line
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462825