Demob Job Reference: J3222
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Hickstead, West Sussex
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 DOE + Benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Service Engineer Introduction:
Our client provides turnkey solutions to their prestigious blue chip client base nationwide. They?re now recruiting for a Service Engineer for their site in Hickstead.
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out the commissioning, maintenance and repair of bespoke products and machinery.
- Visit customer sites to discuss the installation and operation of new equipment.
- Provide frontline sales and technical support over the telephone to customers.
- Support the sales department by attending site visits, exhibitions and demonstrations.
Service Engineer Requirements:
- Hold a relevant qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Engineering background with either electrical or mechanical engineering skills (Essential).
- Flexible approach: willing to travel to client?s sites and spend nights away from home on an occasional basis.
- Full clean driving licence.
Service Engineer Benefits:
- Salary £23,000 - £27,000 DOE.
- Mon ? Thurs: 8am ? 5pm, Fri: 8.30am ? 1pm.
- Company Vehicle provided for company travel.
- 20 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full training on company products.
- Opportunity to join a very friendly and reputable company.
- Challenging and varied working environment.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military background: Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439649