Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Days role & Company van
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
OTE: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: West Sussex, Hampshire
A role has recently opened up from within the heart of West Sussex, and a Field Service Engineer is urgently needed at one of the UK's largest Industrial Organisations. The Field Service Engineer role includes multiple site visits across Hampshire and West Sussex, aiding various Maintenance teams with the Mechanical, and Electrical faults that cause downtime to the Machinery on site, from Conveyors to Programmable Logic Controllers. The successful field Engineer will thrive technically through industry leading training, both internally and externally.
The Field Service Engineer will need for this role:
· A Full Clean Driving License
· A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
· An Engineering Qualification
· Willing to work in strenuous environments
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
· A Company Van
· Opportunity for lots of overtime
· Industry leading internal, and external training
· Exposure to the culture and ethos of experienced Engineers within their respective industry
Commutable from: Chichester, Horsham, Havant, Portsmouth, Brighton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465270